Skip to content
HoT’s 7 P’s response to pandemic
01 May 2020
HoT’s 7 P’s response to pandemic:
- Protect users by following government guidelines in all areas. This has led to groups being postponed for their protection.
- Partnership working to help those isolated. Sacred Heart is the base for food distribution and friendship support.
- PPE equipment is made and stored at St John’s centre with volunteers bringing in materials, masks, PPE clothing each day.
- Personal hygiene collected and stored at Sacred Heart centre for distribution
- Plans in place for a safe summer scheme
- Phone and zoom services developed to sustain groups like the bereavement group
- Places and spaces being developed at Sacred Heart for all our future community work – building work continues